Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

May 16 to 24 - Busy and stressed out

Last week was very hectic for me. Was working my butt out. Struggling with some reports I had to come out with limited time line. Luckily my colleague SSum helped me. God bless her.

Weekend was also hectic. Friday evening, I was working till almost 3am, just to ensure one urgent and important Order was built and delivered by Sat noon. Early Sat morning, my hp rang non-stop...everyone looking for Logistic guy...and thought I am magician....walau eh. Logictic guy was the last person in the whole process....he didn't answer call...so I sent him SMS coz forwarder's drivers wanted to leave liao...damn....finally the L. guy answered my phone. Thank goodness the shipment was secured and at last I could enjoy my lunch.

After lunch, went to Annie's new apartment (she's Meow's colleague). Nice place, they played ping pong while I composed Melody on my hp. After that makan at Swatow Lane...spicy yummy Indian Mee :)

Dinner time, Meow and I had Rojak and Belitung at Esplanade....yes ! I really needed that kind of enjoyment after so much stress.

Sunday - went back to office to work from 7pm till 11pm. Back to Meow's place....later log in again.

May 23 - Monday - PH replacement, log-in from Meow's place...didn't wanna go office coz cannot concentrate with the Sales bugging me.

May 24 - Back to work...pek cik again. I hardly have time to chat with anyone. Ex came over to my cube to get something...which 1st ex passed thru Meow's ex (is that complicated ?) when she went to Shanghai. Ex stood there chatting, I think more than half hour. He told me he already 'on' with C.M.Ling....I was ok....I have let go...so I thought...but last nite, before I sleep, I couldn't explain how I felt...then I dreamt about him...I wish I can let go completely....but at least I have let go a lot leh.

No comments: