Nuffnang

Monday, May 23, 2005

How I became broke

Ok, have just finished another report at around 3am.

Well, had very late lunch at around 4pm. Wanted to get a Shiseido lipstick for Claire but I thought maybe go look around first...so look around I did...ended up buying stuff for myself :P

I did have a good time but poor Meow was probably bored and tired waiting for me to choose and tried some blouses. I bought 4 !! 50 % discount ma...
Next, I saw a nice cardigan....Sale....less than RM 20.00 !! I don't go for brands when it comes to clothings...as long as look nice to me.

Oh ok...time to really shop for Claire's b'day present. Lucky thing Meow was with me. He helped me pick nice Carlo Rino's mini purse (can turn into handbag). So cute, I ended up buying one for myself too :P

Then on the way to cashier...aiya... SK II....remember I wanted to buy the Miracle Water 2 months back? Well...might as well buy lo, since got SSQ member card, can get discount. I reminded myself to only get the Facial Treatment Essence and nothing else...but guess what? I ended up buying additional Facial Treatment Cleanser ! (Aiya, got one free mask and a 15g of Signs treament ma - self console ~!)

Not finished still...went to have a look at the new renovated area (last time used to be foodcourt)...and then to basement....ended up buying some RM 100+ toileteries and groceries !
Last week...same thing...was supposed to get a bolster...but saw comforter/bedsheet on sale wor. I think I spent RM 1000 + just within 2 weeks at SSQ ! Ok, must remind myself not to shop at SSQ until my next pay is out ! Really broke liao...sigh!

No comments: