Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

May 3 - Working Out

Didn’t feel like working after been sick so many days.
Work ok la, not as busy as last week since this is the first working day of new quarter.
Still got ‘sampah’ to settle ler, but can steal time to read blogs :P

Waiting for 6pm is like forever. Been suffering from shoulder ache and backache. Must remind myself to get a cushion for my butt ler…need to sit higher.

Meow’s dad is back home. He still didn’t try taking the neem leaves juice…I dunno how Meow’s not persuading his dad. Maybe communication problem kua.

Since Meow has badminton, I got home earlier. Had almost 3 hours of ‘exercise’ cleaning my room. Dunno ler, always like that, dunno if anyone’s like me…when I start to clear some stuff, I found some other stuff and then later another stuff comes out. For example hor, wanna sweep floor but my stack of bills and cards there…ok, need to do filling, go take files…then out came some photos, see photos for a while, then open cards see who sent, store cards away…then next, books, aiya, need to clear away unwanted books, then found old assignments….think think for few minutes, throw or keep…ok lo, keep. Next, Avon books…aiya, flip flip…eh, this one that one promotion, ok, remind myself need to go buy this weekend….ok ok, need to go back to main task, clean room…hehehe.

Well, that wasn’t what happened last nite, but usually. Last nite was solely clean and throw stuff. Readjust some stuff around…oops, luckily didn’t hurt my back. Last was to change to my new bedsheet from Gavin & Chris. Light blue…feel so soft and nice. Finally, I bathed at 12am+, then time to ‘kao tim’ my kids…was so tired when I finally get to make myself a cup of Milo + Nestum…ya la, my Singapore Char Bee Hoon digested liao…had dinner at 7pm.

Meow called me at 1.30am but I think I fell asleep around an hour later. My kids making nose biting the cage…I think I barely sleep ler.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweety i hope ya feeling better.
Wow we have more things in common i was cleaning my room,hence a disaster .reading cards ,looking at pics,reading poetry, old stuff oh no need to clean out closet ,i won't throw much away tsktsk.I have canvas boards here n there sketches rolled up pencils ect ..tsk tsk im not good at throwing away n e thing.
tcz sweety hope ya well

Joez said...

Haha sweetspirit, ya ya, me too, I ended up throwing very little things. I guess we are better at keeping things ;)
Thanks for your kind wish.
U too, have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Did i read correctly you have children , happy mothers day gal.I do hope you will still blog even if only once in a awhile.cheers have a safe trip 2 Singapore n tcz

Joez said...

Hi Sweetspirit,

Ya, my kids are two hamsters :P
Thanks, am a little bored now, logging in from hotel room. Nice room, executive one...hehe.

I am not sure yet if still wanna blog...will decide sometime next week. Going back to Penang Tues evening.
Happy Mother's Day to u dear and all mothers.
Cheers.