Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

May 15 – Back from Genting

Woke up, shower, time to check out, there wasn’t time for lunch. Gavin said we could have our meal at Delifrance which is at the Skyway station down there. Oops ! Sudah ‘Wong Fei Hung sao thong’ (Closed down). And the food court there was smelly, like somebody’s puke. Yuck ~!
Left without much choice, we settled for buns/paos at a stall nearby, so had to take our light lunch in the bus until we reach Tapah rest area. Had chicken rice there, with NESCAFE ICE (yes, I miss my coffee!) I didn’t notice the KFC and Baskin Robbins until Gavin told us (he woke up from his nap and joined us) 5 mins later. Damn lotsa flies there…lucky thing I did not ‘LS’. Went to ‘tah pao’ wedges and coke at KFC. I was thirsty for caffeine, so coke would have to do.

Couldn’t sleep on the bus shut my eyes anyway. Reached Pg office around 7pm, Meow was already waiting for me. :)

No comments: