Nuffnang

Sunday, May 29, 2005

May 28 – Face the Fact

Met up with Claire with her new bf, Alvin and Y.Nee at Dome, Island Plaza. Had good time catching up but poor Meow was bored and sleepy. Claire n bf left us while the rest of us stayed till almost 6pm. Just as we walked out, guess who we bumped into?

My ex and C.M.Ling ! He looked surprised, I guess it did not cross his mind he might meet anyone familiar here, coz Island Plaza not as popular as Gurney Plaza. C.M.Ling went straight to ladies…didn’t even say hi. As I walked away, I asked Meow where the toilet is, he told me, it was just there…ok, I didn’t wanna go coz she is in there….so I went into MNG shop for awhile…5 mins later, ex and her came in…again, she went to another section hidden away…while my ex came over to say hi and talked to Meow. We exchanged few lines before I said goodbye…ok, now I can go to ladies.

Actually it was good to bump into them…at least I see with my own eyes now. God has been showing me signs…time to really let go. Hey, I am fine. In fact I was laughing to myself inside. My ex did not like accompanying me shopping…he said boring and waste of time…but now….haha…I wonder if he will still do the same few months later…at least I know my Meow still do. Think of the bright side…h
ex is willing to sacrifice for love liao…like my dad…he did not even accompany my mom shopping…but with his gf, he even sat for hours in the saloon waiting for her.

I had my watch’s battery change…it was almost 15 – 20 mins when done (plus from the time we met them), so we had to pass by MNG again to go to the lift, I saw her still in the shop…but no sign of my ex. Hmm…that makes me feel great…Meow never leaves me….he would wait nearby when I shop…even when I ask him to go somewhere first, he would always stay around. That is one of the sweetest thing I like about him.

After that I suggested we go watch Madagascar…he was tired I could see but still he said ok. Luckily he enjoyed the show. Then we headed to Esplanade for our ‘healthy’ dinner – Rojak and fruits. Meow was so sleepy driving back…we stopped by my house to get my laptop and stuff. He was already worn out by the time he reached home. He slept late last night n had to work this morning.
He was already sleeping when I came out from shower…poor thing. I logged into office’s network to do my reports – partially…so tired…so I decided to update my blog.

Ok, so I guess that’s it…signs given and truth is out. I finally find out how I feel. Makes me realize that Meow is more loving and caring. I just hope he won’t disappoint me again.

2 comments:

Gene Lim said...

GOD BLESS EX!
heheheh... this is all i can say ;)

Joez said...

Haha...u know...i know la...