Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

May 30 – Sharing is Learning

I couldn’t sleep much last night, maybe slept too much earlier…and Skywalker was biting the cage whole night. I was having flu too, lucky thing I took Panadol flu…if not for dancing class on Mon, I would’ve called in sick.

Had a long con-call till my ear felt painful. Then it was lunch time…Gavin wanted to go ask for Celcom statement, the call centre told him to go BJ – 3rd floor, however the counter guy said they are too small to provide such service. Apa ni ? The Customer (Call centre) service ppl not helpful at all…somemore told him cannot compare Celcom with Digi….what kind of service is this ? Imagine if I were to tell my customers that ? Not professional at all. Anyway, we had Sushi for lunch…tah pao Sunrise, got Vitamin C, I hope. Actually I felt better.

I told Gavin abt how I felt, I am glad there’s some close pals to let out…
This afternoon I talk to Lilian (nope, not 5xmom) but a colleague in another dept. She told me how she managed to let go of her ex of 5 years. She too was miserable, keeping to herself, asking why this why that…until a cartoon (Peanut – Charlie Brown) struck her to her senses. She then realize how bad her ex treated her and she thanked God for saving her. Hmm…maybe when I am free, I should try that…write down a list on the negative stuff and hopefully I come to my senses!

C.Heen came over to me out of sudden and asked “Do u want to watch movie?” I looked at him, unsure what to reply….he whipped out a DVD and said “Nah, lend u this”…then walked away….duh….! For a moment, I was stunned….hmmm….weird…my sis always said he’s kinda weird.

My dancing class was cancelled, dunno which idiot overwrite over booking for the townhall. Poor John (instructor), he reached liao but had to turn back.

I stayed back finishing my report, Gavin dropped me home…Meow was playing badminton with colleagues. After his game, he came over. We were to lazy to go out, so had instant noodles at my home. I think he knows I am not feeling too good these days, yesterday Meow seems to treat me very nice…. :)

No comments: