Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Do Men get Jealous?

Men do get jealous, they just dun show it overtly or immediately.

Last week, 2 days after I blogged about my god-bro messing with my hair whenever he passed by my cube…Meow suddenly blurted that no guys are to touch my hair. I was surprised and almost forgot about the hair thing…I mean, to me, it was a small matter. Then…ah ha…I teased him. He jokingly put a pen knife into my bag, asked me to use it if he touches my hair again :P

Last time, my ex saw me keeping SMSes from my old heartthrob, and that was my very old hp…could only store 20 SMSes…and that time, his SIM card cannot send SMS. So, what he did was, he subscribed to internet for free SMS. I was happy to receive his sweet messages, but later I felt weird why so many in a day. In the end, he couldn’t resist, he asked me why still got that guy’s SMS in there :P

So, they do get jealous but not that often.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh forsure they do Joez
sum guys just keep it to themselves and others can be complete over the top jealous,i think it's normal to be a little jealous at times.I'll log by later in the week n give you a quote i once read.I have to find it first.
tcz gal

Gene Lim said...

oh yeaaaaa..they dooooo..is just that they dun really shows it...cozzzz of ego!
oh well, Kit also very jealous if i tell him there are guys looking at me. hehehe.. he sure say..they didn't see me meh? didn;t see ur wedding ring me? hehehe..so becareful lor! hehehe

Joez said...

haha...sweetspirit, it's ok if u can't find it, no worries.

Sis, Kit so cute eh. Ya la...it's usually the ego thing ler.