Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

May 29 – My Understanding Guy

I slept for 12 hours ! Meow was hungry but he let me sleep and survived on some snacks. Poor thing. I was suffering from backache when I woke up, slept too long…ah po liao…my bones like a granny.

We had our first meal of the day at 5pm…curry fish head…nope, meat. Then he sent me to office to continue with my report while he play his PC games. That what then I bumped into Jean and had the conversation about my ex and his new gf.

I worked till around 10pm and we had so called supper. I asked Meow if he knows I am sad. He pretended not knowing…until I made him say…he said nicely to me….”after so long, u still sad over yr ex? Something wrong…”

Well, in a way I was glad to let it out, I dun wanna keep what I felt from Meow…and also I was glad that Meow didn’t show anger…he was so understanding. What am I thinking? I have my Meow who’s so understanding here…and I was feeling bad over my ex? Sigh ~~ ! I guess it must be the ‘bo kam muan’ part.

No comments: