Nuffnang

Monday, May 02, 2005

Apr 29 - Super busy

EXPEDITE ! Yup, most common word for the day. Due to last minute rush from Sales, all other depts had to stay late to ensure all shipments are safely loaded into truck before finance can invoiced the orders (for revenue to be recognised within the quarter). In between the many 'hoo-haas', some yelled, some begged, some were sarcastic, some were helpful...you get to see the good guys vs. bad guys.

I left by 7pm to visit Meow's dad at LWE Hospital. His big bro (as old as my bro) and youngest sis (same age with mine) were there too. I am glad they all seem nice, unlike my ex's family...they were too 'cool'.

Dinner, Nasi Kandar with his family. After shower, I logged in to check with Liza & Grace from OP. Pity them, still in office to make sure all shipments are ok. There were some problems. Some orders left out and not made aware to me, hence might not be loaded in time. Called Gavin and later the Sales Manager made noise, she scolded the 2 girls. What la...scold them for what? Not even a Thanks, they were so overloaded. Poor girls. In the end, issue settled with Finance and big shot from Logistics. By the time I log off, it was already 12am+ and I was down with flu.


I told dad about Meow's dad and me not going home. Later Dad asked for his father's name, wanna say prayers for him, but he said no need to tell them if they dun believe in Christianity. My dad seems quite concern and been giving advice on diabetic diet.

2 comments:

ashotiwoth said...

take a lot of rest - you can easily fall sick these day....
our Tai Kar Cheh already on MC today - sore throat and fever...:(

Joez said...

Had lotsa rest liao (wasted my 3 days). Didn't get to shop :[
Thanks, am better now.