Nuffnang

Sunday, May 29, 2005

May 24 – Broken promises

Surprisingly I had a quiet day at work, not much mails/phone calls. I could actually concentrate on my report. Even had the time to send few mails to ex-colleagues.

Finally, I submitted my travel claims…came to almost RM 2k. But dun think I will get the claims until July coz need to go through 3 levels of approvals…and u know how often bosses read mails la…they screen for those important to them first…this sort of mail….nothing to them la…sigh !

Gavin was stressed…he was forced to hand-carry parts to Bangkok…he called me around 10.30pm to inform he was boarding the flight and will be back Fri evening. Well, that’s our job, no boundaries…sigh ! Sales dun care, as long as their deals are secured. Thank goodness I dun have to go to my Sales team’s outing in June, Pulau Jerjak…so shiok, their team building coincide with my own team’s kick-off at Genting. Yeah !! Dun like wearing ‘mask’ and smiling among those monkeys ler. Of coz not all are monkeys…there are indeed some nice Salesppl there, but mostly are …….. !! Sigh ~!

Meow went for badminton, so I went home early, showered and in time to watch American Idol – finale. As predicted, Carrie won. But I knew the result before I watched…hiya, Ashotiwoth posted in his blog…I kepo went to read, teng !

Had durians dad bought…sis called, told her, she ‘lau nua’ (drooling). Could hear Ryan singing in the background. After talking to sis, I still had to wash the cage…Yoda & Skywalker look so happy tearing the newly laid tissues and transferring the seeds/oats under the bedding. At least nowadays I am more used to noises they make at night…unless too loud, I would wake up and ‘nag’ them…blow them till they keep quiet. One piece of advice, if u are a light sleeper, dun keep hamsters/mice/guinea pig…they are awake when u sleep, and sleep when u are awake. Oh…eat a lot and shit a lot too. Hehehe.

I was tired after that, so I went to bed first while waiting for Meow to call. He called around 1.30am I think…I remembered asking if he did smoke…well, the answer’s always the same. :(
He promised tomorrow will not….ya, a promise awaiting to be broken.

No comments: