Nuffnang

Monday, May 02, 2005

Apr 30 - Sick liao

Woke up early coz Meow has work today. Dropped me home so I continue to zzz till noon. Gavin buzzed me but I was too sick to go shopping with him. He came to take his memory key which he left at office last nite. Meow came over to shower before we had late lunch. He was supposed to go Annie's new apartment, but maybe b'coz of me, he cancelled.

I was still sick, I had nap again. Then it was time to go visit his dad. He looks better, lost 3kg in 2 days, and then maintained at current weight. Saw his mom brought condensed milk for him, I told Meow, better not let his dad take it, too sweet, but he kept quiet.

After 8pm, visiting hour done...we were all hungry. Had big bowl of 'thong sui' at Jelutong with Hokkien Mee. What a disappointment, my fav. Char Koay Kak stall not open wor. No wonder the Hokkien Mee seemed tasteless....sorry, just wanna blame, it's my flu la...everything taste bitter liao.

Back home, I managed to post one day's update before I surrender to the bed. I've been like a pig.

2 comments:

Jaselee said...

Did you realize that when you're sick or having flu, those Teow Choo porridge (filled with Ikan Masin and salty vege) seem to taste very good? Hmm...

Joez said...

Haha, I guess so. Too bad no one cook for me.
But, I had Koay Teow Th'ng...something I only eat when I am sick :P