Nuffnang

Monday, May 02, 2005

May 2 - Feeling Better

My flu's gone, just coughing a little. What a waste...3 days off and I was sick. Been sleeping a lot, other times were allocated for visiting Meow's dad at the hospital and filling up my stomach. His dad is better and can be discharged tomorrow.

Late lunch again, but it's worth it. Had Char Koay Teow and some Laksa at Genting Coffee Shop. Of course, it would not be complete without buying some 'Tau Hua', borrow picture from here.


Back to Meow's place, I had to 'study' some stuff from work. Meow had a nap while I 'clean' his beard. Login a while to see if got any issues...luckily no...still early...I might as well post May's apartment pictures as promised. Then Meow woke up, said I no need to go hospital wor...ok, I continue to do what I promised my Sis. Finally, she got her favourite links up.

Then, now here I am, with 'Tau Hua' in my tummy...yum yum...I might as well go backward and update my blogs for past 3 days.


Soya Bean Curd
Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Gene Lim said...

thank u thank u..for the links for me..kekekek ;)

Joez said...

No prob sis, anytime dear ;)

ashotiwoth said...

i want tau hua!!! :)