Nuffnang

Monday, February 27, 2006

Sep 30 - What to eat?

IT sent a mail said my pc kena virus, ok lo, let them scan.
We had lunch at BB, i think we go BB for lunch at least once or twice a week, sometimes eat till I sien. Dunno what to makan...wanna eat Wan Tan Mee...nice but too small, very fast hungry...eat Laksa...fast digested, my tummy not friendly with Acidic food...if Chicken Rice...too oily, kena ada mood baru can, Char Koay Teow...oily also....depends on mood...Hokkien Mee...so so la...the rest, no mood... :P Do u have such problem ? Sometimes u just feel muak with hawker food. Well, i dun have home cook dinner to go home for...so usually i eat out. Choo Char will be my preferred list, but cannot everyday eat la...fattening and not cheap leh.


I gave some earrings and the pink bracelet to Sharon as farewell gift. She seems to like them. Even offered to help me sell wor.
Think she's just being kind la.

Shannen/B.Lean bought some earrings.

Dinner so hungry, so we had choo char at Leng's Aunty near my house.
Meow is ok with the old rattan chair that Dad wanna give away/throw. Great...can still use ma. Will find one day to move over to Meow's house.
I slept by 1.30am, consider early la.

No comments: