Nuffnang

Monday, February 27, 2006

Sep 26 - Massage

Gavin too busy to go makan, so I had lunch with Edmund, tah pao for Gavin.
Dinner, Meow n I had choo char near PBB (P.Jerajak).

I asked dad to massage my fingers and wrists....waa....can bend liao, huh dun play play....my dad's massage's skills very 'keng'. He even cook his own masage oil. One old aunty who couldn't walk...after my dad helped her to massage for few times, she can now walk slowly. Of course, continue to pray to God. He listened and he blesses. :)


Dad now serves the Lord, he massage for any church members who need his help for free. He won't accept payment, so the church members would give him food n stuff. The old aunty likes to cook nice food, so I kena 'phun tiok' when he brings back the yummy food, hahaha.

No comments: