Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sep 23 - No Pee No Food

It's Fri ! Yep, no need to work tomorrow. Shiok betul.
Coral asked me to join her for lunch...ok, no prob. She looked tension with her job, kept saying regret coming over and wanna look for other position. She's a temp...hmm...dunno what to say...I know exactly how she felt...I was in that position before, no way I wanna go back there...no thanks !

Last time 5 of us only...now they have almost ten ppl ! Walau eh, 10 ppl pun pek cik, so imagine, how pek cik we were la ! Kena handle mailbox, calls, request non-stop from MSNs, some even standing next to u, asking for urgent assistance...duh...no time to even pee / eat. Our lunch eventually became dinner as we were to busy to eat. Try holding yr pee for 2 hours when u already very 'kap'! U can't just leave...coz every seconds and minutes count !

Besides being good at 'goreng' the customer. we also mastered the skill of multi-tasking, clicking fast, non-stop, doing other stuff while waiting for one to process...so that was how I got my RSI on my wrists right to my neck/shoulder. Sigh ~~ !

I didn't go over to Meow's place, stayed home, watched Malaysian Idol. Made 3 pairs of earrings.

No comments: