Nuffnang

Friday, February 03, 2006

Maid or Mate?

10 pm - Office is empty, but here I am....thanks to Sales la...last min download, now I have to camp here waiting for the Orders to go through the stupid system. This is my job lo, being 'Ah Sam' to Sales. Tough job dealing with them la, have to smile and be patient, some more some so rude....grrr ~ !

11pm - Air cond also off liao, luckily lights still on but I am the only human in this area. Really Thank GOD, I prayed hard for my Orders to flip, and He has never failed me, my prayer is answered. Hallelujah !!

I want to go back now...but Meow still playing badminton, never mind la, let me clear some stuff first la.

I need a good rest...hopefully can recover from my on and off flu/cough.

Anyway, Merdeka !! But...wait...still need to do some stupid reports on Sun, duh ~ !, Nevermind, celebrate one day freedom first, hehehe.

No comments: