Nuffnang

Monday, February 27, 2006

Oct 1 - Band Gathering

Sat liao, nice, no need to go office.
After breakfast, went for my appointment with my Doc to follow up on my wrists / MRI scan and took more medicine (11am - 12 noon). Made appointment pun kena wait, no difference, what's the point of making appointment ? Hiya !

Proceed to buy some beads, then to Gurney for our Sch Band reunion...small group only coz very hard to get everyone together...12 years liao !
Met Sir with Shireen at Kyros Kebab. Later, OPL and Shirleen came. Gigi and Will came later. We had fun talking and recalling our old times in the band.
Poor Meow waited patiently.
I think he got bored/tired, went to car to wait for me. We had slight argument.

7pm, went for Rojak...then he dropped me home while he went for karaoke with his colleagues and boss. I ate instant noodle. He came back 4am+, I was asleep.


Here's a picture of my Sch Band in 1992.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

there was a boy wearing red skirt!?

Joez said...

U so notty ! She was the prefect and also our sch band drum majoress.

faffy said...

Hey.. you're like my Senior, cuz I just realized that you were from SGGS Band also! How cool is that!

Joez said...

hi fyfa,

Yep, u are considered my Junior :)
We still share same Sir. I played the trumpet, what about u ?

ashotiwoth said...

ur face literally didn't change since then... :)

Joez said...

Eh, got changes la, additional wrinkles and pimples ! And dark circles...Duh ~!