Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sep 24 - Vege Makes me Hungry

Went to Mydin with Y.Nee. We had vegetarian food for lunch. After Mydin, had to rush to Gurney, always traffic jam, esp Sat...Y.Nee dropped me. I watched The Myth with Meow and his colleagues.

After movie, I felt hungry, well, they said vegetarian food can make u feel hungry faster...so Meow n I went to Secret Recipe. After that we were like bookworms...we sat on the floor at MPH and Popular Bookstore. I was looking for beads book, while busy with Dog training stuff.
We were there till 8.30pm.

Back to my home, we had rice with herbal chic dad made. Nice :)
Later, back to his home, wash cage…slept 3.30am, dunno la...Meow TYM. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

blog something recent la... btw what's TYM?

Joez said...

Haha...I know...I am so far behind...sorry la...this is like my diary, so have to follow the date lo.
TYM - Tai Yee Ma
Can mean having menses...but I also use it to describe someone's behaviour when they have bad mood esp. without much warning n unnecessarily. :P

Anonymous said...

Vegetarian food not nice, more expensive lagi. :P

Joez said...

Some nice la, but i agree...quite expensive. Lagipun, fattening if u eat those artificial meat made from flour. Best to eat real vege lo.