Nuffnang

Monday, February 27, 2006

Sep 27 - Short term planning

Everyday when u are busy working, u will tend to look forward to lunch. That's the time to relax n gossip, muahahaa.

We had our lunch at SSQ market. Not a very good place to gossip as u will easily bump into yr office colleagues. So, our favourite place of gossip ? In the car, of course ! When on the way to lunch or back from lunch, we had fun talking nonsense or ranting. Favourite : We would comment on the poor facilities planning, guessing how much they spend or 'masuk' own pocket with those renovations and restructing of office layout, the ridiculous plants at the car park lots (for side parking). I think they dun use their brains la...how to park with the plant right on the line (the one which separate it from another lot) ? Now, even Kancil had to park 'senget' (diagonal) on the lots mean for side parking....duh !

Oh...also not to mention our small space cubicles where they first renovated a section. I guess later they want to tear out and redo. Oh...and also dun forget, my previous 4 years in this company, I had moved cubicles like almost ten times. So, u see how good their (short-term) planning hor ? U know, it's so mah huan...I have tonnes of stuff at my cube, just the bottles of Nescafe, Milo, Sugar, Coffee Mate, Nestle Teapot EasySqueeze, Instant Noodles, biscuits, trays, books, files are enough to make u grumble ! Worse...the nice souveniers and decor stuff I had on my desk n pinned to my cube walls ! Ahhh....that one really chia lat, have to take down and redecorate on the new place.
I hope I dun have to move again la. I am sitting at my best direction liao. :)

Dinner I had belachan chic at Sg. Ara. Meow - badminton, I stayed home to do my beads. Fix W.Shan's bracelet, she bought from other place but the string too lose.
I finished Christina's (parts) bracelet.

No comments: