Nuffnang

Monday, August 20, 2007

Smorty pays while you blog

I almost gave up on blogging for extra cash with some services I signed up earlier….until my sis introduced me to Smorty.com. Unlike other companies that promised big opportunities to earn that extra money by blogging, Smorty.com has given me more confidence. Not only that, I am feeling more excited to keep my blog updated.

Smorty.com connects advertisers with bloggers to sell services / products online. I don't have to worry about being late or missed out opportunities. Now, I can get paid for blogging a certain product or service anytime I like. The opportunities are set and allocated to me. I don't have to queue and wake up early to grab for tasks.

I feel that this blog advertising service is simply great and I now have more motivation to blog for money and keep my journal updated with my opinions, update on new and interesting products and services.

If you too wish to get paid to blog, try Smorty.com today. I can't wait for more !

2 comments:

Gene Lim said...

yea yae..they are not bad eh..better than tigaP :)
Payu2blog also not bad eh..u can give it a try...

woi..when can u send me the PICTURE!

Joez said...

ya lo...absolutely right.

I sent to you liao.