Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Affordable Hotels in Spain

The other day, my colleague was asking me where to go for her honeymoon. I remember browsing around the internet and saw this great deal with cheap hotels. I was even thinking of saving some money for my own holiday in Spain. Best part of this website, you can book your accommodation with CheaperthanHotels even at last minute. Yes, the very same day itself. Cool, huh !

If you plan to travel in groups or have smaller budgets, don't worry, they have apartments and hostels with free inclusions and facilities as well.

I am interested to visit either Barcelona or Madrid. I did a quick check at Wikipedia to find out more about Spain or more officially known as Kingdom of Spain. With approximately 45 million people, the country is rich with history, literature, art, music and culture.
I plan to visit the famous Agbar Tower in Barcelona; 21st century skyscraper with 144.4 m in height and consists of 38 stories, including four underground levels.


Agbar Tower in Barcelona (from Wikipedia)

Barcelona, second largest city in Spain, has Mediterranean climate. Ranging from mild, dry winters to warm or humid summers are said to have hottest climate in July and August, averaging temperatures of 30 °C (86 °F).
If you love beaches, it's the perfect place to visit. Barcelona has seven beaches, totalling 4.5km of coastline.

Where to stay in Barcelona? Take your pick here :



Camp Nou Stadium in Barcelona (Picture from Wikipedia)

If you wish to stay in Madrid, you can find out year round promotions for Hotels in Madrid at affordable prices.

There is so many places to visit, beautiful night scene, lovely beaches, I need to start planning already ! I would definitely include The Teatro Real Madrid Opera House in my list :)
Teatro Real Madrid Opera House (Picture from Wikipedia)

No comments: