Nuffnang

Friday, August 10, 2007

Big Fat Cili Padi

I love Chillies...I love anything spicy. In fact, I dun have much appetite if the food on my plate has no hint of chillies in it. If there's no curry or chilli sauce, well, at least give me sambal or cili padi.


I started eating cili padi when I was real young, even before kindergarten. Now I cannot live without chillies. I guess I survive better in India than China.


Dad would sometimes bring back this really kick-butt cili padi. I would be drooling already while waiting for my instant noodles to cook. However, never have I seen a fat cili padi, so huge. My goodness, taste sooooo good :)


3 comments:

Gene Lim said...

This cili padi is fat man! Where u got it from?
I must take some pictures of my chili in my back yard!

Chris M. said...

then never see you eat NANDO's??? u said Hot Hot Hot!!!!

hehe..

Joez said...

Ya ya sis, I wonder if the cili padi in Canada as hot as those here.

Master eugene...Nando's chili - boh kick wan leh !