Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bloggerwave pays when you blog

I have just signed up with Bloggerwave.

A great recommendation from my sister. She has been earning quite well blogging and getting paid by them. Being a stay at home mother, it is good opportunity for her, this is because she can do it during her free time, after house chores or done studying her nursing work. In my own opinion, I feel that money aside, I get to learn more about other product services or websites, which might be quite useful to me or friends.
As for me, I am trying to earn extra cash when time allows. And of course, this is also a great opportunity for me to be aware of special Bloggerwave and Advertisers have to offer.

Sign up now for free and start earning that extra cash.



2 comments:

Ginene said...

How often do they pay? I was paid in the past but I can't remember how often they pay.
FlavaOfBlog

Joez said...

actually it's not that good...there are others who gives more offers.