Nuffnang

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I cook

Meow wanted to buy dog food for JJ. So, we went to Giant. As usual, we browsed around and place a lot of 'unintended purchase' items in the trolley. I was looking for mini corn for my hamster Yoda when I spotted celery....then I teasingly told Meow, "hey got your fav. vege wor...." His eyes sparkled..."ok let's cook"

Then, I happily selected some french beans as well....took a Lee Kum Kee oyster sauce, picked Tuna....called Dad to check whether we have garlic at home. Maklumlah, we hardly cook at home.

Meow stopped by his house to feed JJ while I took a few 'ulas' of garlic from his mom's kitchen. On the way home, bought eggs, onions and we are good to go.

Meow called his sister to ask her how to cook his favourite celery with tuna. He helped me cut the veges. I was 'crying' so much I look like weeping when I peeled and cut the onions. I told Meow I can audition for Taiwan movie :P

It was fun but a little tiring cooking. My dishes emmm....ok ok nya. Luckily the celery with Tuna still can tahan and the French Beans with oyster sauce ok la. The rest...not good la...too long didn't cook liao. Here's the pix...sorry, forgot to take before makan :P



Oh...dad called after his church to ask if I wanted Nasi Lemak. I told him "no need, just now I cook"
He asked "you what?" I said "I cook" Dad "Huh???!!!!" Me "heh...."

Ya la...it sounded like a big surprise :P

5 comments:

meow meow / MeowX2 said...

wah lau eh... I didn't said I wanna cook, you said you want to cook my celery for me... KNN

Joez said...

oh...really? Aiya, same la...ended up I cook, u eat :P

Gene Lim said...

hahhaa looks not bad what... ;)
practice everyday..sure will improve one :)

meow meow / MeowX2 said...

Gene, asking her to cook everyday is like asking her to jogging everyday...

Gene Lim said...

Meow Meow: hahahah..wat to do... that's her lor..;)
keekekke i know one day she will cook one ;)