Nuffnang

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Embarrassed nya

Today very pai seh. First...I went into men's toilet. The washroom nearer to my cube under cleaning progress....then I went to another one....I remembered the ladies used to be on the right....so I confidently and without checking, opened the door....I was stunned for few seconds when I saw a figure wearing light green long sleeves shirt and black pants....when I gathered myself, I lookep up to door sign....alamak ! No stick-like symbol wearing skirt wor.... I quickly took a step back and close the door...that guy was busy gargling with his head bent down....I thought I was lucky. Mana tau, turned left to ladies, saw a colleague I know...laughing at me....chia lat !

Later back at cube, I saw my cup almost empty, so I thought quickly finished off my coffee....I underestimate the amount of coffee...and was prepared to take a big gulp of it....mana tau...I sort of 'suck' too hard...including some air...which choked me, the coffee forced itself up and my cheeks already ballooned. I was trying hard not to spit out the coffee with the big cough almost exploded from my lungs and throat. I quickly reached for a tissue and immediately broke out a series of cough and 'pbttttttthhh' sound from my mouth. My colleague was laughing hard at me. I couldn't helping laughing at myself too....until my tummy ache. Lau ee drink water also kena choke, sigh !

3 comments:

Gene Lim said...

Hahahah..very the or tau man!

Joez said...

ya lo....pai seh man !

ks said...

Hahaha!!!