Nuffnang

Friday, June 30, 2006

Dec 10 05 - Panic

Note - History

Woke up around noon, still full, dun feel good...like wanna vomit but cannot. His parents came over, sat around for awhile, lunch - his sis treat us, had sandwich, his dad - steak.

We went to Jln Sultan to shop for beads, after 3rd shop, I felt very uncomfortable coz the shop quite stuff, I told Meow I wanna sit on the sidewalk as we walked out of the shop, I almost black out.
Luckily as we turn round corner, there were some tables n chairs for ppl selling food...I just sat on it, my face turned pale, so did my lips. Meow who at first thought I was joking, said my lips went white. It was raining.

Later, went to Selayang mall - his bro's shop, shop around, his bro brought his parents back his house, we went there till 8pm, then go dinner, his dad didn't wanna eat.
His bro called, we turned back to his house after dinner (I had porridge, he had laksa!) His mom rushed out, his dad wasn't feeling well and in semi conscious state, sent him to emergency


9pm, prayed, I called dad to help pray. Called his sis, later she came from Bangsar, smsed her, his dad ok, sugar level low, injection and on glucose drip.

His mom stayed with his dad, later we went for makan - Malay kerabu mango/fish, 1am+ reached Bangsar. What a day !

6 comments:

Gene Lim said...

apa la lu.... u must take care of urself too...i think u have less blood count eh..can easily faint one....
drink more herb soup la..i am not joking eh...

Joez said...

Hehe...his mom got cook ang tau sar for me, said 'por huek'.

Anonymous said...

Haiyaa u, even tho history u still need to take care of urself ler...

Take d soup with 'khi ci' and some 'ang cho'... DELL bf oni available office hours nia k.. ;)

Joez said...

Haha Lithium, nvm, office hours also we can go have those 'khi chi', 'ang cho' during lunch time ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey... aside khi chi... you could try taking iron supplements as well. Could help heaps.

Joez said...

cmos, ya...i will try take. Hopefully I dun forget to take the pills, I always forget to take my calcium pills :P