Nuffnang

Monday, June 05, 2006

Nov 24 05 - FOC is Marketing too

Note - History

We had curry fish head at SSQ market. Sometimes it's quite a headache to decide what to eat during lunch. Luckily we dun have to be on call like Sales, Customer Service or Tech Support. Kesian them, have to go to nearby places n rush back within an hour. We can still go a few places but not too far la.

Dinner at Leng aunty's choo char. After that, I went to dye and trim my hair - at last, I managed to find some time to have my hair done.

10pm baru siap, Hoon the hairstylist dropped me, I gave her some earrings…she asked if I could use her beads to make into bracelet. Told me that maybe next year she will sell some jewelleries, ask me to do for her....ok...will see how. Giving away some pieces for free is also marketing ;)

No comments: