Nuffnang

Monday, June 12, 2006

Dec 1 05 - Bitch again

Note - History

Allan's back, Chuah joined us lunch - pan mee, chris didn't go - one mountain cannot have two tigers (quote by Gavin).

Found out Meow went out with Shirin for lunch. I know it was just lunch, but I really beh shiok. I cannot trust this bitch, never!

Very upset, he broke his promise. Dunno why, he threw his 016 SIM card, 019 pula locked coz he entered wrong pin. Later i asked him why he buang the SIM card into drain, he said so that she cannot reach him. Siao...if wanna contact, there's still email, MSN or office phone la.

Sigh ~!

I was so upset, packed my stuff, wanna go home, he didn't even asked me to stay, so I thought, gave him one last hug, that was when he hugged me back. He promised me not to meet/contact her again. I called her, she dared not pick up, so I sms her, last warning, dun let me catch u again!
(till present, I still doubt n cannot fully trust her/him)

3 comments:

Gene Lim said...

soooooo apa macam sekarang? ada contact lagi ka?
well take it easy la...why worrie sis..is not that u r ugly or anything..u can have lotsa men if u want! so cheer up! the heck with meow la..if he cannot keep his promise again

Anonymous said...

hmm... sounds like a lot of your bf exes are bitches. why you got this thing for dog lover uh?

Joez said...

Sis, I dunno whether now still got contact, but he said no la, however, u know it's hard to trust men.

Anthony,
Dunno la, perhaps God is wants to test my patience, hehe.
Sometimes I feel so tired being in a relationship. It's not just abt this...but many other things. Duh...