Nuffnang

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Nov 23 05 - Take for Granted

Note : History

We went to Tesco's Chopperboard, Looi Sua & Kam Fong joined us., Chris share his knowledge on face reading.

I had been keeping to myself too long, so decided to tell Meow.Told him the difference since a year ago, now he not sentimental liao, he suddenly beh shiok, kept quiet, asked him why, he said nothing. It's like I was shown an attractive package but later it turned out ....sigh ~!
Dunno why most guys like that ? They find it already safe when they have you huh? No need to pamper anymore....no more kisses, hugs....surprises....u wait long long la.

Sometimes I read Lionel's or Dan's blogs...I very happy and envy them. Like Fairy tale...no wonder Danielle named her blog Little Fairy Land. So lucky, happy for her.

I did 12 pairs of earrings after work, rushed for cousin Sue. Then passed to Mako around 11.30pm, then supper at Island Glades, didn't bring beads back, sleepy.

Continue with packaging/costing for my beads till 1am, then I did few more, earlier Meow helped me designed few.

Dunno how I still managed to steal some time reading my diary. Found my 1991'a diary when searching for envelope to send Peel Fresh contest (ceh, I didn't win, no such luck). I was form 3 then. Brought back lotsa memories. Was very active in band. Most of my entries were related to my sch band. I ended up sleping at 3.30am

No comments: