Nuffnang

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dec 5 05 - Old Heartthrob

Website down for Canteen, had to pay cash, luckily I had my $ along, otherwise have to owe first, anyway not much for me as I always eat the curry puff - 50 cents. Petch asked me not bored meh, every morning eat curry puff ? Lagipun one pc only...I just eat to last me till lunch time. I dun like the buns...mostly got cheese or sweet one...so, curry puff usually is the only spicy food there...no other choice for me. I am ok la, as long as got chilli...no problem.

Lunch, we had sushi king, then we browsed around for a while, I bought a pair of heels - suitable for dancing ma. Then, went to tah pao coffee bean Sunrise. I dun like the Coffee at Coffee Bean. So, usually will take Sunrise (Orange). Too bad no Starbucks in BJC.

Dinner, nasi kandar at Sg ara. I know...lotsa calories n fat... :P
Made bracelet for Norliza (gift), Zzz by 2.30am

P/S : Dad cleared the shelves, found old HK magazines dated 1988 ! I was in Std 6 then. It's funny looking at my old idols...in those days' make-up and fashion. My old heartthrob Deric Wan Siu Lun, Felix Wong Yat Wah, they look so young then.

No comments: