Nuffnang

Monday, April 03, 2006

Very Boh Eng

KNS, busy until 'Mak beh jin kia' (mother cannot recognise child). But eh, still can blog ? Eh, 'curi' time a bit, multi-task ma, while running some reports.

Goodness...it takes me 2 hours just to finish typing this post. :P

I hate Mon ! Every Mon have to wake up much earlier...endless reports, lotsa issues, and continue with more reports till almost midnight. Reports...so that the upper mgt can view their 'numbers' n review with bigger bosses...punya senang they talk talk, here we slave and do the job. Boh pien la...still need the $, sigh.

I guess I might not get to update my blog for long time...but...I am already half year lagged ! Makes no difference la.

Anyway, i m busy with work, it's Quarter end again...so fast, 3 months liao...sigh !

No comments: