Nuffnang

Monday, April 24, 2006

Oct 21 - 'Samba'dee dance with Me.

Today a bit busy. We makan at cafeteria. Yvonne (forwarder) joined Gavin and Gigi joined me, so 4 of us, different topics. Anyway, both Yvonne n Gavin were too busy with their issues.

Dance - today John taught us samba steps, I learnt before last year but dun mind refreshing the steps la. New sequence anyway. He is so good...so nice and so patient. Very good tutor. If u wanna learn ballroom dancing, u can visit his studio at JC Dance Studio, near Permata flat there in Air Itam. Near the SBB. I think now still same place kua.
I just love dancing...it's so relaxing and so fun. Always look forward to fri and best is next day no work. :)

Received money for some orders made.
Dinner outside my home there ...dhoby ghaut koay teow th'ng. The fried squids quite yummy.
I went back home first. 1.30am Meow came to fetch me over.

No comments: