Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I love My Job

I love my job so much that ...

I sleep only 4 to 5 hours a day
I've been working since 9am till 1am (when I supposingly on MC)
I am so hungry I eat only Keropok Udang (Prawn Crackers)
I dun have time to do my beads
I miss my own bed
I miss my dad
I miss Max/Ron/Lane/Micky/Fat
I loose one Kg only (ceh! How to loose more?)
Meow always doze off when I am still on the PC
I barely concentrate what Sis said when she called coz I was rushing for reports (Sorry sis)
I got impatience when teaching Chien his homework
I wash my hamsters' cage less often
Meow become addicted to Sudoku coz I dun have time to layan him
I lupa (forget) to submit my OT
I didn't realise my pay already in (eh, not b'cos I rich ok, I hutang CCard ler)
I look like 40 liao
I need more SK-II!
I miss the news and have to catch up 3 - 4 days newspapers in 2 hours while I watch A. Idol
I got more pimples / wrinkles / darker eye bags
I drink more coffee

Ok...better stop the list...wanna tidur now...have to wake up at 7am next morning.

4 comments:

Gene Lim said...

what u need is a change of ur lifestyle! work is work..but family and friends are more important leh :P
Try to balance up a little bit my dear

Joez said...

Sis...dun worry, deep in my heart, family n friends still more important :)
Thank God I am super busy during Qtr end...4 times a year (but enough to make me older by 4 years, uek !)

I still try to make sure I work less on Saturdays :)
Anyway, I ended up sleeping at 4am that day. I can't wait till 2nd week of May, wanna rest for whole week ! Dun care ! Hehehe.

Gene Lim said...

that's good.. well drink more water and eat more healthy stuff..u know we women..need alot of nurishments...if not easy to get old...cut down on the caffaine... it will dry up ur skin :)

Joez said...

Yes M'aam! Will take care, drinking more juices nowadays.
Wish I can taste those spicy buns u blogged about. Dun care, when come back, u better stay at least one month, I wanna taste all yr 'lah sao' dishes! :)