Nuffnang

Saturday, April 29, 2006

KNS, sleep also cannot!

KNS, when I was still 'dating' Marco Ngai in Dreamland....my hp buzzed. One of my fren called, but she was looking for another Joe. That was 10.30am....I had to catch up with my beauty sleep. Hmmm....back to Zzzz....11.30am, Muni called. Monitor shortage wor...that really woke me up! I sat up straight....aiyo...really chia lat.
Turn out it's not large deal, but still...sigh !

Then another issue...on another large deal....talk talk talk...then I went back to half conscious mode....45 mins later, Gavin called...remind me to submit my Performance Plan as 'Ah Kong' chasing wor. Ya...pandai la this Ah Kong, Qtr end still can go holiday 2 weeks, now come back, chasing ppl this n that...dunno la, Gavin also kek khi with him, Ah Kong seems like not kin cheong over backlog...instead, he bising over the MWD case. Apa ni?! Duh! Vomit blood really.

My head getting heavier...I went back under the warm comforter...trying hard to fall asleep....30 mins later, Meow called, 'wake up' call...ok ok, I reset my alarm...finally 1pm, I dragged my butts out.

3.30 - 6.30pm, work work work...that's it...wasted my Sat. Called D&S Mgr - S.Lean, then the PHIL CM, he called me back later, update him the issue...he said nothing he can do coz customer not confirmed....so wait till Tues...told him the risk. Send mail highlight to all...I doubt they work, it's weekend and Mon is PH - Labour Day. China having Golden Holiday - one week. Good luck and Gob Bless!

I think my Tom Yam maggie also digested liao. Meow downstairs giving JJ haircut...hmmm...I think I wanna rest awhile or watch my DVD.

May be able to update my blog much later, one week + later. See how la.
Take care all.

2 comments:

Gene Lim said...

walau..so pek chek! keep cool sis.. dun tension,worried or panic..hehehe...take it easy la...

Joez said...

No worry sis, I still get to enjoy some chinese series and watch a ghost movie with Meow.
Have a nice weekend.
Luv & Kisses!