Nuffnang

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Oct 22 - Meow away

6am, Meow went out with his colleagues, to Gua Tempurung, he only slept 3 hours. I didn't go, sorry la, outdoor activities boh ngam me...I prefer to Zzzz.

I went out with Chris later...he dropped his dog for 'bath', we then went to buy some beads, later to Gurney Plaza for some 'spy' or research work.
We procced to spend the day at MPH bookstore n next to Popular. We dug for books on beads n knots.
6.30pm, we went for last stop at Soo Thong, I wanted to get some plastics beads and he got his strings for knots. We were hungry, filled our tummy with McD at Komtar.

Meow sms telling that he would be back around 9pm.
I walked JJ to poo, 9.30pm he still not back, I had my shower. He came back almost midnite (from Gua Tempurung), me work, then we had roti canai at Dinas for supper.

No comments: