Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Toilet Tips/Etiquettes

Following previous post on Public toilet, here are some tips/etiquettes to share with you ladies when using Public / Shared toilet.

1. Scan around if there's any cables or suspicious hidden camera / broken window/opened ceiling.

2. Don't use the front portion of the toilet roll provided. Tear away at least those exposed / probably a long ruler's length. You never know whose dirty hand touched those. Probably got 'phee sai' on it (nose shit).

3. This applies to Toilet Bowls - Avoid sitting on the cover seat. Wipe clean first if you have to (as if it's gonna be clean - but u dun have other choice, squat on the bowl ? Duh ! No wonder the shoe marks!) Practise "The Stance" position…it comes in handy most of the time. As most of us wear heels, it's a challenge to pee in that position.. esp. if you have a full bladder. Duh !

4. Pick up whatever rubbish / tissue u dropped.

5. Don't leave your 'Yee Ma Kan' (Sanitary Pad - SP) on display. Wrap it and throw in the SP bin/rubbish bin. I am not interested to know how much blood u lost.

6. Be sure to FLUSH away your 'output' or whatever stuff before you open the door. Kanasai, it's really gross when you find some stuff / whole loads of tissue floating ! Yuck ! Of coz can't blame those toilets with slow piping system…the water fills in so slow…but in my office it's fast yet….sigh I still see choco cakes floating. Duh !

7. Try to keep clean for next user. It's sickening to see pee all over the seat or dirty shoe marks on it.


But believe me, there are uncivilised ppl in my company. Can't believe these are women ! I can see problem in Num 4, 5, 6 & 7 almost every day. And this ppl might just be your superiour or manager.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! Woman toilet??! U should see d men one!

Joez said...

Aiya, dun wanna imagine...but at least u can pee standing...but if big business....duh !

Gene Lim said...

hahhahah....who wrote this 1-7 thingy huh? where u got it from?
hahaha..walau.... sooo la sam one arr...
geeze...i will deman my own toilet if i work...can ar? kekekkeke

Joez said...

Who else but your sis wrote one la :P
I also want a personal toilet and cleaner (dun have to wash it myself :P)

Anonymous said...

squatting on the bowl is just wrong..

Anonymous said...

have you seen a trolley load of SP trash bin? I would just hold my breath, close my eyes and ran in the opposite direction. did I shut my ears and start shouting as well? I can't remember...

Joez said...

Haha Anthony...Close eyes and run ? U must have amazing sense of direction :) I hope u didn't shout coz by opening yr mouth, u risk germs/bacterias going in there :P
Gross ~!