Nuffnang

Monday, July 24, 2006

Dec 18 05 - Did you notice me ?

Note - History

Sunday ....and on weekends I either eat too much or too little. I had one meal only today, at almost 7pm.
Had McD, then bought grocery for sis...spices/herbs for her...will send over to Canada later.

Later, washed cage, did report till midnite.
As usual, Meow watched CSI, I was upset he 'boh cap' me. I guess I forget some guys are ok with routine and happy with their own life (without noticing that their other half is actually around!)

Frust alone, I slept at 4.30am.

4 comments:

Gene Lim said...

hmmm take it easy ler dear....

Anonymous said...

yea, take it easy ler Jo... He just doesn't know that he's a lucky person...;)

Anonymous said...

oh, so dis is y u slept at 4.30am huh... :(

Joez said...

Thanks Sis & Lithium.
I am kinda numb liao la. But sometimes really buey ta han.