Nuffnang

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dec 11 05 - Still time to shop

Note - History

Visit his dad, he looked much better. Meow n I had lunch at the hospital's cafeteria. Called S.sum to help me pull report, she cannot, maybe IT restrict, sms delicia to help, she ok.

Meow's sis/bf dropped us at Selayang Mall, I walked for hours, meow just walked a bit, sat in front of the shop looked bored. To me, I would rather browse around than waste time ma. 9.30pm, his sis came, my feet tired, she asked me accompany. Earlier, i bought two shawl - RM 18 each, undies & a Korean DVD (fr his bro's shop).

His bro treated us Hong Kong style meal for dinner, went back Bangsar, bathed, wanted to pack but his sis wants to learn, taught her, I went to bed around 3.30am, she slept at 5am. Fast learner.

No comments: