Nuffnang

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lazy to work

Note - Present

I am supposed to log on to work since I was on leave on Fri for my uncle's funeral, but I am just too lazy n tired.

I guess there's probably 200 mails waiting in my mailbox and if I log on now, I might ended up checking thru the 'sampah' and 'shits' till 5am or 6am like what I did on Thurs. Sigh...so, I better get my mind some rest now.

7th July
On friday Everything went well, dad broke down, which took me by surprise. I let Sue (my cousin) comfort him. I am not good at consoling / comforting family members. If friends, it comes easily for u, I dunno why but I just couldn't explain ler.

We had lunch with Mako and her husband's side family at Four Season Tea House. Dad and Koko also joined. Sako's tummy wasn't good so she went back first. After that, Koko n Dad had big curry puff at mamak stall along the road. I didn't eat, already full. Koko dropped me home coz dad wanna service his car's air-cond...just when about to reach home, I realised I didn't bring my home keys with me coz I didn't bring my handbag...luckily Sako was home, went to borrow her keys. Barely 5 mins I reached, Dad was home coz the serviceguy was busy. He went out again after shower.

I walked Max to do his business and then showered. Wanted to rest / nap but dun feel like wasting the day, so I had the TV on, surfing btwn Channel 50 - 52 while I browsed the newspapers. Had bihun and ang tau sar which I tah pao-ed from funeral on Tues nite, still ok, can eat, so bettter dun waste. 6pm, walked Max again before I shower.

8pm, called Meow, he told me he has taken dinner...damn, I waited for nothing. I was lazy to get any food, so I went online while listening to old Mp3 songs...12am, ok very hungry, so I had one mee in my mug. Told Meow I very sien, dun wanna go out....I planned to watch VCD, turn on the PC...barely a min later, I turned it off...eyes too tired. Fine...look around...saw 'Heat' magazine dated Apr 2005...ok...just browse a while...duh...ended up finished reading the whole magazine, so I slept around 3.30am :P

No comments: