Nuffnang

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Time Flies

Today (24 Nov), I was housekeeping my mails and realised I have not replied to Bee Nee for a long time. Ok, so I did and replied all :

Dear dear ladies...time flies....yesterday while searching for an envelope, I stumbled upon my 1991's diary...yep, Form 3 huh.
I realised I wrote a lot about Band practices (gee as if I got other things beside that), us, juniours, sir, performances.

Bee Nee...we went to Singapore (did u go too ?) for the Music Camp tour thing. I also wrote about Chew (french horn player) arguing with us during our Queue for dinner at the year end Music Camp. After then we became good friends. Can't remember if Gigi and Bee Nee went or not.

Lets see what else...oh, we cleaned the storeroom...oh, OPL and I had to take care of the uniforms and gloves, etc. before our Sports Day performance, that day sch ends earlier, we rehearsed, so after our rehearsal, Ms. Ho asked us to stay in Gym to take care of the stuff.
Before the formation starts, I felt dizzy...think that was the only time I felt that...remember I always feel dizzy during assembly...but dunno why I can tahan during band performance. I guess must be due to passion for the band ;)

Oh, that was also the year where my class sold Ice Ball at our food and fun fair, and Sch Band sold cakes (i think). Lay Guat and me were in the Straits Time's where they captured my class' stall.

I complained about sir 'scolding' me over the recruits not doing well enough....they didn't put in effort to practise and sir said :"You better do something about it, Joez!" I think that time I felt hurt a bit... I am not sure if you girls felt that before, I mean, the pressure and responsibility, some more frustrations when yr members not determined.

Well, I didn't write much and I didn't read all...just some memories to share lo.

Now, 14 years later....so much has changed.
My sis is celebrating her 3rd Anniversary today. Anak also besar...Bee Nee also expecting soon...Gigi getting married, OPL put on more weight (compared to schooling time - Gigi and I agreed over our Band photo), more attractive....but u know what, some things never change .... our characters ;) and our friendship :))

You girls are Best Pals ! God Bless always !
It's also Thanksgiving....am thankful for everything I have.

No comments: