Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sep 6 - Mysterious Guy

Met mysterious Chuah at SSQ market during lunch time. Invited him to join us, at first he looked reluctant...still, he sat with us but didn't really talk, only answering some of our questions (to break the silence).
He treated us egg tarts (coz we treated him few times).
We always have to 'pre-book' him for lunch....need to give at least 3 days heads-up if want to invite him to join us lunch. Not that he goes out, he usually lunch-in, brought own food most of the time. Oh, talking abt food, he said Penang food is no good...walau eh, what sort of Penangite is this eh ?!


What else....oh ya....he doesn't like chinese girls...thinks all girls are only after his $. Asked questions like :
Why do human need to eat / work ?
Why guys need to have gf/wife? He said a robot will do....[duh !]
He hunches. I once asked him why he looked on the floor when walking, he said b'coz he's too tall and if he walks straight, ppl would think he's snobbish. [Double Duh ~!!]
We tell some jokes, he said we are cute....?! Er...obviously I think he needs to go out and mingle more la.
Ok, enough of him for now.

Gavin told me boss wanna send flowers tomorrow, me going for MRI scan and had to be 'admitted'. I told him no need coz I won't be staying overnight, just for insurance claim purpose.

Meow didn't got for his badminton tonigh, instead, brought JJ to my house. Ron was so jealous yet excited. But I dare not let him go near JJ.

No comments: