Nuffnang

Friday, November 18, 2005

Am I your Close Friend ?

Just now (as in today Nov 18) I had to reboot my pc after our IT upgraded something...so my MSN signed in again...hence it will prompt to whoever added me that I am online.
Few seconds later...I got a message....from Mysterious Chuah...what a surprise.

He wrote : leng lui... testing Me : test fail... :p

Then I ask him when wanna join us makan lunch again....which he did not answer....instead
He wrote : u'r the most prettiest gal that i have know among my friends (dun tell others aah??)


Me : ohh...thanks, do u tell other girls same thing?

He : y u said so?? u are the 1st one i said like that. my words is only close friend like you can say like that... the rest i won't say so

Waaa...I am his close friend...let's see, either he doesn't have many close friends, or his definition of close friend is ....er....well, we only had lunch like 20 times over 2 years and he never tell anything abt himself or life...dun share secrets...hardly talk to each other, only smile and exchange few words when bump into each other (even that I had to start a converstation - u know me la, good PR, ueekk ~! ). So, I am his close friend, WOW ! Very honoured.

Oh, talking abt PR, Gigi just labelled me that, she said I have very good PR. I joined her for lunch today since Gavin is away to Pangkor for trip, invited by Sales. She wanted to find envelope, so I brought her to CA dept since I know high chances they might have. Jen not in, MC, so I asked another guy, he doesn't have, looked around, ah...Carmen...Gigi looked worried, she asked if I know her, I said ya...so can ask, what a luck, she has. Great !

We then proceed to Cafeteria which is quite a long way. Along the way, I met a few ppl and exchanged smiles/hi. Gigi was rolling her eyes and smiling...I asked her what's up...she said...seems like I know everyone who passed by, gee....I didn't realise that. Aiya, I told her, only so happen nya...mana tau, another half journey, I met some more...alamak....kena perli. I told her my sis punya PR better than mine. Gigi said if my sis works in my office, sure the whole company knows her....hehehe.

2 comments:

Gene Lim said...

hahaha...what's wrong with ur mysterious guy huh? hahhaha..u r his close friend! hahahaha be careful lor...he might got interested in u... n think wrongly ler..kekekeke

me? PR good? ahahaah..not only me ler...u also what...It runs in the family what! hahaha

oh by the way..i quit my job liao..kekekeke...tomorrow will be my last day!!! yipppieeeeeeeeeeeeee
looking for job now..:(

Joez said...

Wei, dun try to scare me leh.

Ya la, yr PR damn good leh, I am ok with outsider, but with relatives....pening ~! At least you can still create conversations with our er...far far away relatives ma.

Alamak, no more pizza calls eh...dun worry, take things easy. Just relax first and keep praying.