Nuffnang

Monday, November 28, 2005

Sep 10 - Dress...not Cheap

Saturday, yippee ! Can shop till drop :) er...I mean till knees drop, not that rich ler.
Went to Prangin Mall to shop for a dress. No choice, other dress I have, mostly black colour, dun wanna offend Sui Eh on her wedding day.
Got a lightgreen/black/grey/white patterned dress for RM 135.00. It's not ankle length but slight below knee.
Heck, most women shoes might be cheap, but dress definitely not leh. Cannot afford to buy always, sure koyak. Somemore if you have to attend few wedding ceremonies of your colleagues...then surely cannot 'recycle' your dress.....at least not so soon...duh !

Had Japanese food at one of the stalls at dunno which floor, can't even remember the name la...food so so nya. It's located at along the corridor, can look down to ground floor.
Went back that time, KNS ~ !! Parking rate (basement) RM 2 per hour. Cut throat nya ~ !!

I almost forgot Meow has badminton friendly match, luckily he still has time to make it there.
I had my dinner at 1am, he 'tah pao' fried rice for me. Made crystal balls pendant.

No comments: