Nuffnang

Saturday, February 02, 2008

It's over

Finally the rush is over for the closing of quarter end.
But I still need to update management on the backlog numbers.

I thought it would be a better quarter in the sense can go home earlier. It was good enough that I did not have to work till 5am this Qtr. Last Qtr I worked till early morning. Last nite, I could log off at 3am. Had 4 hours sleep, had been sleeping few hours only for whole month.

Well...no thanks to Sales downloading last min (as usual la) and forwarder not aware and unable to pick up due to no warehouse to store....a lot of negotiations, calls, arguement, etc....
Rude ppl, rude mgr, brainless ppl...all u can see... of coz they are also nice ppl, helpful ones, responsible and committed ones.... Thank God for these angels.

Mary, WY and myself stayed till 11.30pm before we went for our late dinner at Teluk Bayan. Poor Mary forgot to shift her car from the back carpark....(stupid mgt set new rules...car park close at 9pm!!). Ah Juice (WY's bf) came to fetch us, they helped Mary to get security to unlock the gate while I finished off my last few reports.

Meow came to meet me...he din eat coz meeting Sloz, Ronnie and Eric for supper. He dropped me home first, I really tired n need to shower.
Logistics guy call me...got hope for an almost confirmed backlog....I shower...log on to work again....

Sat will be sleeping till late...but not very late coz need to send reports to mgt. Sigh....boh pien la. I will catch up on my sleep before CNY.

No comments: