Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Savebuckets is the Answer

I have been thinking of getting a gift for myself. I am not sure which brand or model to look for. So I did a search on the web and came across this cool website link at 'Savebuckets'.

I am so happy I stumbled upon this site because I am not very good with electronic gadgets and stuff. But over here, I am really amazed with the number of choices they offer. Prices are pretty reasonable and you can really save quite an amount, no wonder they call it “SaveBuckets”!

All you have to do is just click on the ‘How to choose and buy’ link and you can to choose from the various categories listed. Pretty cool buying guides they have there!

Even looking at the variety of Mp3 players (yes I am getting one) they have, I am already drooling and can’t wait to get one for myself. Should I get the Wrist Watch type, the Sony NWDB103W player, the Aigo 4GB Player or the Creative Zen 4GB Player? I think I will probably settle with something small and within my budget. Good luck with shopping for your favourite device.

No comments: