Nuffnang

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I love You and You and You...

Someone asked me some time ago, can we love more than one person at one time?
Can you?

Well, I can.

But too bad, I cannot be with all the people I love at the same time. I can only choose to be with the person I love most...the person who care for me most. Who can accept me for who I am...whom I am comfortable to be with, whom I won't feel bored of...who is my friend, who is there for me when I need someone most....ya...that would be my choice.

Love can be divided. If u r to cut it into pieces like cake, I guess, some will be bigger pieces, some smaller.

There are some we like them for their character, personalities but seems like we r not fated together.

There are those who seems like ideal partner to be with but do not loves us enough to choose us...or cannot commit...or not ready....all those excuses.

Or there are those we think so perfect, so good but already attached or married...too bad.

I dunno about you...what do u think? Can you love more than one person?

3 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Joez!
Excellent posting. I loved this post.
Thank you: Terima Kasih.

Anonymous said...

if u r referring to the general love, then definitely you can love more than 1 people... that's how you have your parents love, pets love and all those love...

but if you are referring to the love that leads to marriage (or staying together), then that's different story all together. you can love, but right or wrong, that you'll have to decide for yourself :)

Joez said...

David, thanks for dropping by.

Ashotiwoth, I am referring to love that leads to marriage (or maybe not). Not the love for parents or friends. Ya, right or wrong, it's hard...sacrifices need to be done.