Nuffnang

Monday, September 24, 2007

Relax and Dream with VisionBedding.com

Every night when I sleep, I need, yes, NEED to cover myself with blanket, regardless cold or hot. Since I cannot sleep without a blanket, I would love to my very own blanket designs.

How nice to be covered with beautiful blankets of my favourite pets…or maybe a beautiful photo of my favourite tree or idol Jacky Cheung ?

Wait, I think I know what I want. I want to have a customized blanket with lots of money, my bed full of cash, how wonderful !

All this is possible, no need to wish, just a few clicks away. Place your order with VisionBedding.

I think it’s a good idea to order one for my best friend. For her wedding presents. Perhaps I will send in a photo of her and her fiancĂ©. Maybe I can get them a set of Picture Blankets, Bedding, Pillows and Dog Beds.




Picture source : http://www.visionbedding.com/

I believe my sis would love one of those cute designs for her son little Ryan too. There are so many designs to choose from, I can’t make up my mind. Hope you have fun browsing VisionBedding. Get one for your family or friends, spread the word

No comments: