Nuffnang

Friday, September 21, 2007

I am Just a Wink away

Wow, I am very much impressed with this People Search Engine. Was recommended by a friend and thought it was just another network to connect friends. I gave it a try, entering a long lost friend’s name (someone whom I tried to look over in other sites yet I failed), and to my surprise, my friend’s name appeared, there…right on my screen !
Absolutely amazing !!

Wink is not just a normal People Search Engine, it also links people across the globe. Your friend or long lost relative could be anywhere, yet this powerful search engine can Find People by searching through public profiles such as Bebo, Friendster, LinkedIn, MySpace, blogs or even Flickr photos. Very cool ! I’ve signed up and you can try searching for me via Wink for a start ;)

No comments: