Nuffnang

Monday, September 24, 2007

Dancing all the Way

Still sick…last week flu, cough, vomitted 3 times a day.

Now still a little sick…feverish…but I won't stop dancing :)


I am so into dancing nowadays that my posture is different from before.
I stand straight more often now. I 'dance' when I walk, when I shower, even when I stand (in my mind…and my body tends to sway a litlle).

I even dream dancing. I do dancing posts with almost every gesture and step. I would have one leg standing straight with another pointed to the side. My hands automatically in 'throw' positions when I was walking (at home).
My hips will sway by itself…I would do slow turnings…spot turns….I cha-cha a little here and there on the way to my car…I 'rhumba' when I shampoo my hair….

Gee… I can't help it, competition in Nov….so little time, so many things to polish up.

No comments: