Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Holiday with Cheaperthanhotels

Year end is round the corner. I am thinking of visiting my relatives and friends in Australia.

I am still contemplating whether to stay at my second aunt’s place or rent a hotel. Sometimes it might not be that convenient to stay with your relatives for long.

Was searching the web and found this great site. I can actually choose affordable hotel at Cheaperthanhotels. So many Sydney Hotels to choose from. I need to check first, some provide breakfast, free meal and even use of amenities.

Should I visit Brisbane as well ? There is this great promotion at 4 Star Astor Best Western Hotel. It is situated at or near the City area. Affordable with rate as low as AUD 79, it is simply convenient to walk and shop around.


Maybe I can go to Melbourne to visit my friend too. So excited, I need to plan now !

No comments: